Have you ever heard of the magical Northern midsummer nights, when the sun stays up all night? Imagine sitting by a bonfire on a private beach with friends or family, at night-time and it’s still light outside. Just add an authentic Finnish cottage, eating, drinking, sauna and swimming and you will know what Finnish Midsummer night is all about.
“One Day in Helsinki offers you the exclusive opportunity to experience Midsummer the Finnish way”
Now, instead of just imagining it, you can experience it for yourself! One Day in Helsinki offers you the exclusive opportunity to experience Midsummer the Finnish way. We will take you to a beautiful cottage surrounded by the forest with a private seashore beach.
This is a unique 24-hour Private Overnight Summer Cottage Adventure, located only 30 minutes drive from Helsinki. Private means that it will be just your group (2-4 people) enjoying an authentic Finnish Midsummer Experience together. Furthermore, our Guide will be at your service all the time, making sure that you have the time of your lives.
- Option 1: June 22nd (starting 2 pm) – June 23rd (returning 2pm)
- Option 2: June 23rd (starting 5 pm) – June 24th (returning 5 pm)
- Private Driver to-and-from Helsinki
- Private Guide for your group
- Finnish-style summer cottage in the woods with a beach just for you (has running water and heating)
- Visit to small coastal village
- Boat ride
- Food and drinks
- Private Wood Burning Sauna, 10 meters from the Baltic Sea shore
- Row boat, games and equipment for many activities
We will keep the agenda flexible, depending on the weather.
- 2 people: 1900 €
- 3 people: 2600€
- 4 people: 3200€
Written by One Day in Helsinki & Co.